Episerver Campaign empowers organisations to manage their multichannel campaigns with the following functional areas.
- Manage multichannel campaigns and their constituent parts
- Manage Smart Campaigns (one-shot event invitations etc.)
- Marketing Automation to manage multi-step campaigns with action and event based mailings for defined target groups
- Manage transactional mailings which are sent automatically as a result of events within the system (i.e abandoned basket or requesting information)
- Send time optimisation to message at the correct point in a client’s lifecycle
Recipient lists, block lists, target groups, opt-in lists and profiles are also all catered for within the product.
Episerver Campaign analysis
Performance driven campaigns call for extensive reporting and analysis features, and Episerver Campaign doesn’t disappoint, offering a broad range of analytical and monitoring features.
- A performance dashboard to display agreed KPIs
- Deep Analytics, a whole reporting suite, lets you combine various metrics and groups to create cross-client analyses
- Live analytics lets users create Realtime, Frequency, Monetary (RFM) analyses
- Deliverability preview allows users to check their mailings before despatch
- Post-click tracking integrations lets marketers analyse actions by email recipients on their website
- Visual Link Analysis displays how often each link in a mailing is clicked
- Visual Attention Analysis shows the usability of the campaign emails before they’re sent
- Activity Overview for a defined period evaluates the marketing activities