Explore how our research team carried out their research and testing to uncover the digital maturity of the world’s top 100 law firms.
We looked at each website to measure its digital effectiveness across 10 aspects of digital marketing. The companies were selected from The Global 100 list by Law.com. For further details about the research methodology please see the full rationale or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To understand the digital maturity of the top 100 law firms, we analysed third-party data and industry tools. Data collection took place between 13/07/2022 and 10/08/2022 and all information is accurate to that research period. The data was then collated and reviewed by our team of digital marketing experts.
We wanted to compare the digital strategy of the top 100 law firms. By measuring key metrics in core aspects of each of the organisation’s digital marketing activities, we were able to calculate an overall digital maturity score (%).
The categories measured were:
- Audience Level – World worldwide organic + paid traffic
- Search marketing – Organic
- Search marketing – Paid
- Content Marketing (Including News, Blog, Images & Videos)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube)
- Website Effectiveness (Including Page speed, Multilingual, Mobile Friendly & Accessibility)
- Mobile App
- Website Platform – not a test section
We allocated points for great performance. We collated a league table of the aggregate results. To learn more about the data sources we used, why we allocated scores and how improvements can be made please get in touch.