Our team of experts at Ultimedia are proud to work with Just, who specialise in providing better retirement options, products and services for people seeking an alternative from traditional life and pension companies.
What we do
We continue to work in partnership with Just, to upgrade and enhance their existing websites, in order to help the company effectively meet the increasing demands of the sector.
Utilising our extensive knowledge we were able to create a brand new innovative digital platform, which effectively implemented easy to use tools and calculators, along with high-quality information rich content.
It allowed retirees and those approaching retirement, to access and use a wealth of new content - and with a strong UX, helped to increase the staying power of the site.
The business benefits are numerous, and they now have the ability to measure any results themselves, including:
- An increase in sales, customer referrals and organic growth.
- Better conversions thanks to simplified content.
- A reduction in call centre questions.
Why they needed us
Just are a business driven by compliance, and their previous CMS based website was running on an earlier version of the EPiServer CMS. They needed a solution to continue working effectively within a strict environment, and one that would help them maintain complete flexibility.
The site needed an upgrade that not only allowed them to retain the existing functionality and features of the current version, but also gave them the opportunity to showcase new site content through the creation of bespoke interactive tools.
They required a platform that would help their customers decide on the best financial retirement options for them, taking into account their lifestyle choices and financial circumstances.
How we continue to help
- Upgraded the site to the latest version of EPiServer CMS, retaining all the built in functionality of the previous version.
- Built numerous tailored interactive tools and calculators.
- Implemented a number of new branding projects to ensure the digital platforms matched the new brand guidelines following the merger
- Created new features to allow rich video content and automated news feeds.
- Enhanced overall UX and improved functionality, to keep users engaged.
- Implemented a suite of adaptable page templates and reusable content.
- Built a unique workflow system, tailored to the business.